May 20, 2009

Well i am not going to lie. i am little upset that you didnt write this week. i mean it cant be that hard, i am the only son that you have on a mission. and i thought that you worried about me, but now i really know how it is. but no matter how mad i am i decided to write you a letter, and i almost didnt. but yeah.......How are things going? i hope that everything is going good. i sure do miss you guys and love you all too. how is kaya doing? how is work? are you still having tons of crazt things going on there at the prison? you better be careful in there, because you are the only mom that i have and i couldnt substitute you. i love you too much and am too grateful for everything that you do. But things here are going pretty good. today we played some soccer and we had some fun with that. but i decided to try and play like true brazilian, without shoes....barefoot, and well that was a bad idea. i was having a ton of fun in the beginning but then i decided to scrap my foot on the ground and i took a chunk out of my big toe. and my feet ar hurting a little it right now. but we had a ton of fun. We also had two baptisms on friday and things are going really good here. staying busy and getting exhausted everyday. but that is the life of a missionary. On Sunday i also managed to fall on my butt walking down a small hill in the rain and it happened right before church so i went to church with a muddy butt. and my companion and i also managed to laugh at a guy that doesnt know how to talk like at all. my companion started laughing at him and i couldnt help but laugh and then the guy starting laughing too. it was a little funny and my companion felt terrible afterwards. but i couldnt believe that he was laughing at him. but things are going really good. today i am hoping that i will be able to receive some letters and my package that you sent me because the assistants are arriving here today and they are going to stay here for a while. and my old companion Elder Parker called me and told me that he baptized thre people that i was teaching and i also marked their baptismal date before i was transfered and he is going to baptized to ladies that are just awesome here pretty soon. and one of them is going to come to the city where i am next month because her brother lives here so i am pretty excited to see her. but yeah i really dont have a lot to say, but i love you and i miss you. and if you dont send me an email next week i am not going to write you either. i am just warning right now. but i love you mom and i hope that everything is going good with you and kaya. i will talk to you next week......i hope.
With Love, Elder Jory B. Spotts

No comments:

Post a Comment