Jan. 21, 2009

Hey! how are things going? i hope taht all is well for you guys there in the STATES and the great old state of Utah. things here are going pretty well. the work is a little sow right now and i am thinking that my companion and i are going to need to start knocking some doors....my least favorite part about missionary work. but we just need more people to teach. but things are going good between my companion and i and the ward is awesome and so is the area. they are going to be dividing the stake here next month and they will divide the ward so i will probably get a new area and maybe a new companion as well here pretty soon. but things are going well here. but it sounds like some pretty crazy things are going on there. the Arizona Cardinals are in the Super i didnt expect that. but that is awesome, i hope that they win as well. and you guys now have a new president, but we will just have to see if this black man can do any good. i sure hope that he can do something to help out. and that all the good things that he must have said will happen and he was just saying them to help him become president. but things have been going really well. sorry i probably say that a lot. but it is true......and i think that i told you a little but about the war that we are having in the house. it is kinda like the war that you told me about that you had on your mission when you and the elders would play pranks on each other and i actually thought of something that i will do next because of the stories that you told me. but a couple of days ago my companion and i decided to hide the matresses of the other elders so we grabbed them and took them to a members house. and they came home and had no idea where they were. they looked on top of the house and in the attic and in our room and every where. but they couldnt find it, but for some reason they went to the members house and they find them. but it was really funny and we have a lot of fun in the house. this morning i was wrting a few letters and my companion decided to grab the dart gun that we have in the house and we decided to shoot me with it, because the darts are wooden and they dont really hurt to bad. but first Elder Del Guerso (reminds me of Jeremiah) shot me in the foot and it stung a little. but then my comp shot me in the arm and the dart broke the skin and got stuck in my arm.....and just to let you know......when a dart penetrates the skin it hurts a little bit. so i took a picture of it and then i pulled it out. but we have a lot of fun in the house. but things are going really well, but i really cant think of anything exciting that has been going on. josh wrote me and he got a new companion and it looks like he has been doing better, except his legs hurt because he isnt used to walking because he has the luxury of a bike. but he sounds like he is doing better. but i still havent heard from matt since he made it to chile. but i a hoping that i can hear from him pretty soon. but the mission is the mission. it has it difficulties but nothing that we cant overcome, the Lord is by my side and is helping me every step of the way so you need not worry about anything. but i love you and i hope that you guys have a great day and go ARIZONA CARDINALS!!!!! tell kezia and the girls hi for me and give them all hugs for me. but i love and i will talk to you next week.
COM AMOR, ELDER JORY B. SPOTTS

No comments:

Post a Comment