March 18, 2010

Hey!!!! I love you all and wasnt able to write a letter to you all this week because my companion and i went to one of my last areas to saw goodbye to everyone and we ended up running out of time. So I decided to break the rules real fast a send you all a quick email and let you all know that I love you and I will see you all next week. I miss you all and am excited to see you all and I think that I am going to call you when I am in the airpost too. I don’t know if you can or not, but I don’t see why not. But I will talk to my president and see what he thinks, so if I call you don’t be surprised but act happy to hear my annoying voice. But I love you all and as for presents, you can all wait until I get home because I have no idea what I want. But I am pretty sure that I am going to need some new clothes but we can go shopping and I don’t know what I want to eat for dinner either. I have learned to follow the spirit in teaching the gospel, so when I get home I will follow my stomach. So what I am in the mood for I will eat and be happy. I love you all until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment