Feb. 10, 2010

Hey! How is everything going? How is the family? How are our friends? Just how is everything going? Well I hope that everything is going good at home. It seems like everyone is getting pretty TRUNKY at home. Even mom is counting the days. But like you guys I too am getting a little excited to come home. Well I really don’t know what my feelings are. I am going to miss this place a lot. I have grown attached to the people and I love them soooooo much. If things were a little more developed here I would think about living here for the rest of my life. But I have things to do at home, so I am going to by coming home next month. But about my itinerary, I didn’t receive it yet. I am not even sure if they have bought my ticket yet or if the secretary knows that I am going home. I do know that a lot of the elders from group already received their itineraries. So I am going to call the secretary and talk to him about this and see what is going on, but don’t worry because he will send a copy of it by email to both mom and dad.But as for the things that have been going on here. Yesterday we had transfers and I received a new companion but stayed in the same area. HECK YEAH!!!!! It was just what I was wanting. And I am going to die without any worries, because I am just senior. OH YEAH!!!!!!!! But my new companions name is Elder Lopes, so he is now my second companion with this name. He is from São Paulo and he is pretty cool, he is a hard worker and a good missionary so I know that I am going to be able to enjoy this last transfer working with a good companion. And I am way excited to finish my mission here in this area too. I love this area and the members so I will be able to party with them at the end of my mission. Things have been going pretty good too. My old companion and I had a pretty good week last week. We were able to receive a referral from a recent convert that we baptized last year. The referral is his buddy and he really wants to change his life. He was telling us how one day he saw Nelito, the recent convert, walking in church clothes and was shocked. Because him and Nelito used to drink together and well this guy thought to himself, if Nelito can change his life so can I. So he talked to Nelito and then we got to him and we talked to him, but he is really interested in the gospel and we are going to teach him this weekend. So hopefully everything goes good with him. About Juarez, everything is going good. He is still planning on being baptized this weekend, we are going to go to his house today to talk with him and teach a few things and mark his baptismal interview. But yeah….things are going pretty good. I am trying not to get to trunky, but it is pretty hard not to think that I am going to return home after this transfer and that my group is now the oldest on the mission.Today we had a pretty rad P-day. We went to the IMPA which is a zoo where the animals don’t stay in cages but wonder in the jungle and they have paths where we can walk and see the animals. It was pretty cool! Then we went to a party that they had in one of the areas of a different elder that was with us and I had already met the people from his area so we went and had some fun messing and joking around with them. And that is about all that is happening right now. But I love you all and just wait for the email for the mission that well tell you all about when I get home on what day and all that stuff. But for now I don’t even know that right now. And mom I am still not 100 percent sure on where I am going to go to school, I think that I might just wait until I get home to accept unless you tell me of some specific date by which I have to decide. But we will see what happens in the future. As for now I am trying to stay focused on the work, but I am also going to start packing my luggage this week. I mean I cant procrastinate and thought that I should get started a little early. :)………But I love you all and I will talk you all next week. Give everyone loves and I will talk to you all next week.
Elder SPotts

No comments:

Post a Comment