Nov. 4. 2009

Hey everyone!!! One more week has gone by, and i still miss everyone. I hope that everything is going good for everyone. How is the weather? How is the world? How is the family doing? I hope that everything is going good for everyone. You are all in my prayers and i love you all. The weather has been pretty good. It looks like summer is over here so the rainy season is starting up which is good. Because that means that it will get a little cooler around here. But the still means 90-100 degrees. But with clouds and rain alot more often, which is awesome. It makes it a lot easier to sleep a night.But i dont have a lot to say for this week. Because we hard a pretty diffilcult week. We lost a lot of investigators so we started searching for some new ones but we didnt find anyone. I havent been rejected so much in all the mission. My companion and i had a pretty difficult week this week. No body went to church and no one is progressing right now. So my companion and i are now starting from scratch to see what we can do to try and turn this area around. I swear that it seems likt President sends me to all the areas where the field is burned and black as night. But we are working and seeing what we can do. We are putting our trust in God to see if cant make some miracles happen here. But i did have a good experience yesterday in my interview with President Jayme. We had a good talk about studying and the work and i learned a lot from him and i really enjoyed our chat. It was pretty cool because he asked me questions that i needed to hear and said things that i was needing to learn. He helped me figure out how i can help the people that we are teaching and how i can find some new investigators. So my companion and i are going to start putting those this in practice as soon as possible so that things can get going in our area. But things have been going really good with my companion and i we have been having a lot of fun with each other. He is really cool and i have really enjoyed working with him. The transference is already getting ready to end and i am hoping that President leaves us two together because he is one of the better companions that i have already had. My other fav companion Elder Milkanin is going to be going home on the 17th. He is from Riverton and is planning on going to same school as i am when i get home. So that will be pretty cool.But yeah, President also gave me a ton of ideas so that i dont get to trunky and keep myself busy so that i dont end up wasting any time on the mission. He explained to me how a lot of elders have cried in their last interview with him because they ended up throwing their last weeks out the window doing nothing but slacking off and not working on the mission. And i explained to him that i dont want that yo happen to me so i am going to start settinf some goals and i am going to start doing the things that he suggested to me.I really dont know what to tell you guys, because nothing really exciting happened this week that i can think of. But things have been going good and i sure do miss you all, i am sorry that this letter isnt very long and it isnt that good. But i still love you all and i hope taht everything is going good. And mom, as for the schools.....i think that i will move it down to four then......Utah State, BYU, SUU, and UVU. But i really dont want to make the list any smaller that this. Because i wanted some back up plans and some choices. But i am nbot 100 percent sure of what i will do. But I hope that everything is good. Halloween sucked, because they dont really celebrate it here. And Thankgiving is also going to suck because it doesnt exist here. But i sure do miss you all and i love you all, i hope that you all have a great week and i hope that next week i will have more to write about. But i love you mom and i miss you.
With Love,Elder Jory B. Spotts

No comments:

Post a Comment