Another Letter May 14th, 2008

Dear Mommy,Everything is going fantastic. Except fot the fact that i have not yet received the package that you sent me and i am a bit worried about what is going on with it. but i will just be patient and wait. but did you send it to the CTm address or to my package receiving address. but anyways, i hit kind a rough little bump on Friday and saturday. i was feeling a bit discouraged because we went proselyting on Friday and i was only able to give out one pass along card out of 12 cards and one book of mormon. i felt useless, i felt the spirit with me so strong before we started but it just was not my day i guess. it was just a good learning experience. and it was really funny, because the first guy that my companion and i talked to, he told him that if you read the number on the pass along card instead of telling him to call the number. and after we left he just kept looking at the card like he was waiting for his free book of mormon to fall in his lap. he joked later that we should have snuck up from behind and tossed the book of mormon that we had in his lap and then booked it. so my companion didnt look like a complete moron. haha it was pretty funnny. then few days later i was not feeling really comfortable about the language, which is weird. because everyone in the district says i am doing the best. but i think that i am no where near where i should be. but i was a feeling a little upset, because i had been working so hard but was getting the language like i wanted, i felt a bit frustrated and lost a bit of faith in the Savior to help me. but i talked to my companion about it and being an awesome companion it just helped me realize that i just have to work my hardest. but the time it comes is when the Lord wants and needs it. and that i need to trust and faith in the my Savior continually. and it really helped me a lot so i have been a lot better. and with the temples....the São Paulo temple was just an amazing experience, because the celestial room was the most beautiful room i have ever seen. and the spirit was so storng, because it was just the district and i could just imagine all of us seeing each other again in the celetial kingdom and it was an amazing experiance. i have come to love the elders in my district so much, and want nothing for them but success and to have a great life, and to see them again with my Savior. i love the gospel so much, the spirit is so strong with the elders and at the MTC. learning the language is hard, but i love it. and yesterday the devotional with Sis. Beck was amazing, i dont know if i told you, but Sis. Beck came yesterday, and then Elder Bednard is going to be coming on Monday. and the are also dedicated the Curitiba Temple. so there is a possibility that President Thomas S. Monson will be coming to speak to us just before we leave the MTC. which would be an amazing experience. i am so excited. we only have three weeks left in the CTM. and i am so excited to start teaching the gospel to the sons and daughters in Manaus. it is going to be amazing. and i need you to do me a favor, because i got an email from eliza on my old email address. but i need her address and sherras as well. and i am not aloud to write either of them on email. only family. so if you could find some way to get those for me. and keep sending me letters too. because they are gold around here. but i got to get going, i love you so much. Eu sei o evangelho é verdadeiro. and i have a new favorite scripture. D&C 6:33-36 i believe i cannot remember it off the top of my head. and i also have fallen in love with Alma and the sons of mosiah, great missionaries. i pray i can be half what they were. love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment