Sept. 16, 2009

Good Morning! I hope that you are all doing great. To anyone that is reading this. The time here sure does seem to fly by when you are working. It doesn´t even seem like a wek has passed by since the last time that i wrote to you guys. But things have been going pretty good. The weather has cooled down a little bit so i havent been dying anymore and i am no longer feeling sick. I am getting over two weeks of pooping water. I thing that i got some type of bacteria in my body or something. But that problems is being resolved and i am now pooping solids. I thought that everyone might like to know that . But things have been going pretty good. We had ourselves a pretty good week.We worked pretty hard this week but i was slowed down a couple of days because of the sickness. On Wednesday and Thursday i was throwing up and pooping a ton. But i called the presidents wife and then the Area Doctor called me and we told me to take this one medicine and i also got a blessing from my companion and i am now feeling a lot better. But this week was a good one. We set a few goals with some of our investigators to help them get to church and we were able to reach quite few of these goals . 9 investigators went to church and they are progressing really well. One investigator really enjoyed the church but she doesnt even live in the city. But she decided to come to the city every weekend just to be able to go to church. But yeah....my companion and i were feeling really good when we saw all these people at church. And we felt een better when they all said that they loved it. We also had zone conference yesterday and that went really well. I really felt the spirit and learned a lot of things that i can do to help my investigator feel the spirit i feel the desire to follow God. And i felt the Spirit and learned a ton. And i am now feeling a little less trunky and a lot more excited. I think that it was the sickness that was killing me. I was always feeling tired because i wasnt able to eat and i wasnt gettin the nutrition that i needed. But i am feeling a lot more excited and i am going to work my butt off again until the end of the mission. This past week i also found out that a sister from one of my old areas is moving to my area. So i went to her house and helped here prepare her house a little bit because she will be moving in prety soon. I am really excited for that. Irmã Antônia is her name and she is one of my favorite sisters. She loves me and i love her family so much. I am probably going to go to here house almost everyday just to say hi and to eat because she always gives us food and she cooks good too.We have also havent had running water in our house for the longest time. I had to take a shower at the church and we have to get water at the church to be able to wash our clothes and our house. The owner of the house had just forgotten to pay the water bill for about seven months. The last time he payed the bill was in Feb. So the water companion cut our water line. So i am now not only suffering a little more but i am learning what it was like to be a pioneer. We dont have water.......but yeah. What happens, Happens. Enjoy it right? So i am enjoying not having water. I have also managed to lose 20 pounds in the last two months. So i am pretty skinny. But yeah......I am pretty excited to hear that BYU is winning. That is awesome, lets just hope that it doesnt turn out to be like last year. Starting out good and then sucking it up. And i am sorry to hear that Kaya broke up with her boyfriend, but i also think that it is for the best. But how is school going for her? Work? Friends? And things like that. How has everyone been? I sure wish that i could be there to be able to see the leaves change, because they dont change here. Everything is the same all year around.....Green. Keep me up to date on the games and BYU. Who are they going to play this week? You got to let me know how there schedule is and things like that. How they will play each week and all that jazz. I was talking with one elder, Elder Hopkins from Provo. And he was telling me that they are going to play against Tennesse too. Which is another really good team. But if they start doing really good it might make them decide to change the BCS into a playoff. Because he was telling me that the Mountain West is looking pretty strong this year. But yeah......Let me know how everything is going. I sure do miss you guys and i love you tons. I Hope that you all have a great week. And give kaya a hug for me and tell her to keep her head up, because it could be worse. Love you guys.
With Love,Elder Jory B. Spotts

No comments:

Post a Comment