Aug. 19, 2009

Good Morning!!! I hope that all is well. I hope that things are able to cool down for you all. This letter might be a little short because i am not exactly sure what to write but i will do my best to fill you all in. But things have been getting better and worse at the same time. We are going to have a baptism on Saturday and we are also going to have that devotional that i was telling you all about. Which is going to be awesome. Things have been slow but they keep going. Nothing new has really been going on. We just keep doing the same things everyday...Sleep, study, work, sleep, and everything all over again. I am hoping to leave this area soon. I really like the members and everything but i feel like i am ready to move on. But right now we are working with a few people that are progressing pretty well. A few investigators have baptismal dates already marked and things are looking pretty good in that area. But we are now trying to find some new people to teach so that when these people get baptized we have some other people ready to be baptized right afterwards. Saturday we will baptize Carla´s cousin that has been progressing really well and is really cool. Her name is Vanilsa but everyone calls her Princesa(Princess).We are teaching on investigator that has been having trouble believing that the church is true but she does everything that we ask her. So we decided to try and teach her the first lesson again and we did with a little bit of a twist. We decided to read Joseph Smith History with her to help her understand the story better from Joseph Smith´s point of veiw and it turned out to be a pretty good lesson. It was actually my companion´s idea to use Joseph Smith History and it turned out to help a lot. But i am still not sure if it will help her see the truth. But we will have to see we are going to go back to her house on Friday i think. But yeah.....that is about all that i have to say about this week. I know that it wasnt much, but i really dont have anything to say. I am really not having a good day today. I really need your guys prays. I am struggling to be a good trainer and a good companion. My companion and i are having some problems and i dont know what to do. You all know how i am.....a little prideful. So pray for me to be able to learn to be more humble. And to have a little bit of patience as well. I love you all and i thank you so much for everything that you have all have done, or are going, or that you will do to help me out. i love you grandma and grandpa norton and i miss you guys and you are always in my prayers. I love you all and hope that everything is going for everyone. Mom, i am glad to hear that Juanita is going to serve a mission. You will have to congradulate her on her calling and send a good luck from me. And tell her that i said that it is going to be an amazing experience that she will love. I hope that all is going for you mom and just keep saving dont give up now. I have already been telling everyone that you are going to come. Just have faith and keep saving. Keep going your best and everything will work out. i really want you to come and meet all the people that i have taught and met. You will love the experience. Just keep working at it. DON`T GIVE UP!!!! And tell kaya that she is never going to figure it out. the only way that she will figure it out is if she asks and i tell her. But transfers are coming up and i dont know how it is going to end up. We will find out what happens on Saturday. But i have a feeling i am going to stay here for atleast one more transfer. But everything is in the Lord´s hands. I love you all and i hope that everything calms down a little bit at home. Give hugs to grandma and grandpa norton and to grandma roberts for me as well. And i think that Grandma Roberts birthday is coming up next week so i will try to send her a letter but i am not sure if it will arrive on time. So buy her a birthday card and then Put this message inside it. Dear Grandma,It seems like you are starting to get pretty old. I have already lost count on my fingers. But i hope that you know that i love you and that i miss you. And i hope that you have a fantastic birthday. I am going to try and write you a letter soon. But Happy Birthday!!!!!! I love you Grandma!Your pain in the rear grandson, Elder Jory Brent SpottsBut i love you mom and just hand in there and keep going. Try not to get discouraged. Everything has a time and everything will work out.
With Love,Elder Spotts

No comments:

Post a Comment